Kris,

I did a buildworld and an installworld. Things are cool now :)

One more question though,

I am running cPanel  (http://www.cpanel.net) in the server and it works
well with PHP  4.3.11. But when rebuilding with 5.0.4 it segfaults. Any
known incompatibilities? Rest everything is working fine.

Thanks for your help,
- Sarath