From: Rhys Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:47 PM
To: Jean-Paul Natola
Subject: RE: Mailscanner PC requirements

If you're running KDE the KDE System Guard (system section of the K
Menu) is similar to the Windows Task Manager. Gnome has something
similar I have used but I forget the name.

The console command 'ps' will show you running processes. Check this web
link for info http://unixhelp.ed.ac.uk/CGI/man-cgi?ps

Or do "man ps" or "info ps"

Rhys