On Jun 6, 2005, at 10:03 PM, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 00:39 -0400, Anthony M. Agelastos wrote:

Hello all,

I wanted to start out by saying thank you to everyone who has given me help and has contributed to making this a good OS and community. Down to business... I just installed Gnumeric from Ports and when I invoke it, it appears to work fine, but I do see warnings printed (see below). Is this normal? Is it a bug; I searched around and the closest thing I found is

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnumeric-list/2004-September/ msg00032.html

However, the author of that post gave directions to fix it for Debian. Will this fix work for FBSD 5.4-STABLE? Is there anything else I should
know about it? Why is there a problem in the first place? Any insight
and information on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
for your help and time.

It should be a simple matter of reinstalling math/gnumeric.  The port
should handle updating all of the GConf schemas automatically.  All of
my schema definitions have been properly loaded here.
That fixed the problem (I did a pkg_delete gnumeric and a make && make install); the errors are gone. Thanks for the info!!

-Anthony

Joe