Is there an option that I can add to fstab (or some way of doing it?) that, when a server reboots, it will 'ignore' that file system, but I can still do a 'mount /fs' after the fact?

I have remote servers that I'd like to manually fsck one of the file systems after it comes up, but I don't have a serial console enabled on them (yet!) ... so, i'd like it to ignore that one file system on reboot, but still have it listed in /etc/fstab ...

Setting 'passno' to 0, I believe, will cause it to fail to boot due to an unclean file system, so that doesn't appear to be an option ...

Is that possible?

Thanks ...
----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664