On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, David Kelly wrote:

In the future I suggest using readcd from the cdrtools port. It does a bit better handling end of device and recognizing multisession.
Thanks!

Now I would like to burn dvd.iso on a fresh dvd+rw medium.
Could someone be so nice and give me the correct command line for
this - seems I am too stupid to understand the man pages :-( .
Months ago I went down this same path and simply couldn't get burncd to write my DVD. Then considered how the Handbook demonstrates using growisofs I put 2 + 2 together and realized burncd probably isn't fully ready for DVDs.
Yes, but I thought it would be better to ask to ask before blaming other people :-)

Regards,

Uli.