On 20/06/05, Muhammad Kashif Yaqoob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
>    parsing supfile "/usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile"
>
>    connecting to cvsup.uk.freebsd.org
>
>    cannot connect to cvsup.uk.freebsd.org: connection refused
>
>    will retry at 23:15:30

I don't think that particular server is functioning anymore. It used
to take you to a web page when viewed in a browser but it now directs
you straight to a plig.org mirror.

I suggest you read the handbook and find a different mirror. I used to
use the cvsup.ie.freebsd.org one which was quite reliable.

Al
--
LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/users/everlone
GPG/PGP: http://www.no-dns-yet.org.uk/~everlone/pubkey.gpg