On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:48:17 +0000 (UTC), in sentex.lists.freebsd.net
you wrote:

>I have been using fxp network based cards, without issues. I have recently
>changed over to em cards, and get kernel panics about once every few days
>with them (mainly sbdrop panics). I already have nsfclusters set to 32k,
>and freebsd vm memory
>set to 850megs, with 4g memory installed.

Have a look at

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html#KERNELDEBUG-OBTAIN

and post a crash dump. Also give some details like base OS.
RELENG_4,RELENG_5 ? HEAD ?

Also describe your application environment ? Firewall ? NFS or SMB
server etc

        ---Mike