Hello,
I'm looking for an XML to PDF Parser (preferably FOP like the
charming http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html project) that actually
works under FreeBSD without first going through the hoops of
installing Java (never managed to get it running anyway), meaning it
must be in some other language than Java (C, C++, Python, Ruby, Perl,
PHP all fine, just not Java). Speed isn't an issue at all (it's used
only very infrequently, like 1 time a day for a 2 page report) but
working under FreeBSD most certainly is.

If anyone knows about a FOP parser that isn't implemented in Java, I'd
really appreciate to hear about it (preferably CC it to me as the
traffic on this list is somewhat high and messages get lost in the
"noise" [1]).

TIA & regards,
Gabriel
[1] Meaning stuff I'm not interested in, not noise per se just so
nobody feels insulted.