Iavor Raytchev wrote:

Basically just ignore the errors with non-Windows partitions in *nix
operated territory. If you have any issues with those, your OS will complain
about that for you :).
-Garrett

That's a good rule.

Though I still wonder why after FreeBSD has touched the partitions table, PartitionMagic finds "errors" outside the *nix territory.

It is somehow irritating to ignore "errors" all the time. I can see that FreeBSD is made on first place to live alone, but it would be nicer if it could live together with other OS in peace.

Yeah, but if everything works, why mess with it? PM is overly-verbose in this case and has a tendency to misunderstand what's going on. NOTE: Do not try what I have down below if it wants to 'play' with any FreeBSD partitions! Also, if you _don't_ have the latest version of PM and/or are running this on XP SP2, you may completely bork some of your Windows partitions so please consider doing what I suggest with extreme caution! If you really want to see what happens, what I suggest-before trying this-is to make a bootdisk of FreeBSD and the PM bootdisk, then test it by confirming and rebooting. Most likely you'll have an issue booting into one OS or another, but if that's true you can boot to your XP CD and just reload the ntloader into the MBR and you'll be fine. I'm just suggesting making FreeBSD/PM bootdisks just in case.
-Garrett