My server is behind a NAT firewall until I have time to put it in front of it. People are having trouble downloading from the anonymous FTP server.

I understand that normal the ftp sever goes into passive mode and opens a new port in the high 1000-5000 ranges. How can i force it to use port 21 for all connections? Even though I urged everyone to set their clients correctly, some people cannot do so.

Some people are having trouble with this movie. I cannot assume everyone knows what they are doing, I would like to set up a fail-safe downloading point.
ftp://alvarogil.com/pub/muni/TourneMuniS3MPG4.mov

Thanks.!