Dejan Lesjak wrote:

On Monday 27 of June 2005 10:32, you wrote:
Dejan Lesjak wrote:
perikillo wrote:
Hi to all.
  I install freebsd 5.4 Release, with xorg i have problems with my
kbd, and i decide to install the old friend XFree86-4, i read the
handbook about, the example say:
test# pkg_add -r XFree86
Packages are only being built for default X - that is for XFree86 on
FreeBSD 4.x and for Xorg on FreeBSD 5.x. If you want XFree86-4 you will
need to build it from ports and set X_WINDOW_SYSTEM knob appropriately
(see FAQ:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/x.html#XFREE86-VERSI
ON).

What kind of problem do you have with keyboard?

Dejan
   As mentioned earlier today, XFree86 project support is essentially
being phased out of many open source OSes since many of the devs from
XFree86 went to the Xorg project over what I believe was licensing issues.
   In terms of the keyboard, check the actual module name since they
changed it in Xorg (either kbd -> keyboard or keyboard -> kbd). That
hung me up for a while in Gentoo.
-Garrett

Erm, yes, thanks. I believe you wanted to tell that to original poster (perikillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) instead of to me :)

Dejan
Ah, shoot yes. Sorry for the unnecessary email.