-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Casey Scott
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:33 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: NIC suggestion

I am experiencing the same rebooting under network stress that
others on
this list have reported. The box is using 3com 905b's, and I would
like to
try another NIC in the box to make sure that this isn't just a
driver
issue, though I strongly suspect it isn't. Can someone suggest a
common
100 MB NIC that has proven to be very stable in 5.x?

Casey