Hi,

I've recently installed FreeBSD 5.4. and it is working well, except for gqview. It will open in Gnome2, but the only control that responds to a mouse click is the "X" in the upper right hand corner to close it. I am unable to navigate the directory tree as simply nothing happens when I click on File, View, etc. or any of the icons. I was able to use it fine in 5.3, but have done a clean install of 5.4 since.

It is version "gview-2.0.1" and I installed it using the ports collection. I have tried deinstalling and reinstalling gqview, upgrading all of my ports, cvsupping all my source files and ports several times. I have no error messages or logs to supply to you as none were created. The program just doesn't respond to the mouse or hot key commands. Everything else in Gnome2 (such as Abiword, Gnumeric, Evolution, Gimp) work fine. I have tried to use google to find out how to proceed from here, but have found nothing. Any advice, suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Lawrence