hi,

I am searching how to resize a virtual disk created with:

   # dd if=/dev/zero of=newimage bs=1k count=5k
   5120+0 records in
   5120+0 records out
   # vnconfig -s labels -c vn0 newimage
   # disklabel -r -w vn0 auto
   # newfs vn0c
   Warning: 2048 sector(s) in last cylinder unallocated
   /dev/vn0c:     10240 sectors in 3 cylinders of 1 tracks, 4096 sectors
           5.0MB in 1 cyl groups (16 c/g, 32.00MB/g, 1280 i/g)
   super-block backups (for fsck -b #) at:
    32
   # mount /dev/vn0c /mnt

When I decide to add more space to this virtual disk, I would like to be able to
resize it.

The only solution I have is creating an other virtual disk and copy files before
deleting the first one. It takes a long time and two time more space than what I
want during the process.

any idea?

Cheers

Alex