Joseph Lynch wrote:

cd . && /usr/local/bin/bash
/usr/ports/textproc/intltool/work/intltool-0.34/missing --run
automake-1.9 --gnu
/usr/ports/textproc/intltool/work/intltool-0.34/missing: line 52:
automake-1.9: command not found
WARNING: `automake-1.9' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
        you modified `Makefile.am', `acinclude.m4' or `configure.in'.
        You might want to install the `Automake' and `Perl' packages.
        Grab them from any GNU archive site.
cd . && /usr/local/bin/bash
/usr/ports/textproc/intltool/work/intltool-0.34/missing --run autoconf
/usr/ports/textproc/intltool/work/intltool-0.34/missing: line 52:
autoconf: command not found
WARNING: `autoconf' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
        you modified `configure.in'.  You might want to install the
        `Autoconf' and `GNU m4' packages.  Grab them from any GNU
        archive site.
/usr/local/bin/bash ./config.status --recheck
running /usr/local/bin/bash ./configure  --libdir=/usr/local/libdata
--prefix=/usr/local --build=i386-portbld-freebsd4.11
build_alias=i386-portbld-freebsd4.11  --no-create --no-recursion

Hello, I keep getting this error while install application on freebsd.
I have freebsd 4.11 stable I just reformatted and reinstalled it
because I kept getting errors on the last install I did. I have
cvsup'ed ports nermous times and also I did a portupgrade upgrade..
Could anybody please help me with this problem?? Thankss

P.S.
  I have those packages installed already, I did rehash and make
install clean after install. Thanks

You just want to install intltool ? then why not just 'cd /usr/ports/textproc/intltool/ && make install distclean' ?

good luck

--
-Frank Staals