Hello all,

I have googled to no avail. I have a Microsoft Wireless USB Intellimouse 1.0. I
would like to use it on my FreeBSD 5.4 system. It recognizes the mouse but I
can't get it to work. I have read that some people can get it to work, that
there is a patch I need to apply to the kernel to get it to work, that the
first byte sent by the mouse is unknown and that the usm driver is expecting a
directional bit. Does anyone know if I can use this mouse with FreeBSD? Is
anyone using this mouse with FreeBSD? And if so, how did you get it to work?

I have tried so far loading the intellimouse driver in sysinstall to no avail (
as I expected as it is used for a serial port mouse and moused will not load
with nothing in the ps/2 port).

Thanks in advanced
David