Ahoy. I've had this old ATI Rage II video card for
months and haven't been able to get the tv-out on it
to work. I have found no documentation on the internet
and only two or three examples of xorg.conf files,
none of which have worked. I'm turning to you guys.
Let me show you what I currently have for the device
section for my video card and hopefully we can go from
there.

Section "Device"
    Identifier  "Rage"
    Driver      "ati"