Hi,

I have a problem with samba and FreeBSD 4.7. My problem comes from an instability of samba services. I use samba as a PDC in a microsoft domain, and i have some regular shutdowns of the services. When i ty to reconnect my host, a message says that my password is wrong (and i'm sure of it). At the same time, the postfix server, that runs too, doesn't reply anymore. After a period of time the servers respond again, ans recrash a little later.

I have a message on the tty0 that says "/kernel: psmintr delay too long; reseting byte count", and i have nothin in my logs... I have no idea of what it means and of where does the problem comes from...

Could anyone help me ? thanks !