On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Randy Schultz wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Is there any documentation on wizard mode?  I'm just wondering what the
> scan function does.

Looking at the source, I would guess that it counts how many 512 byte
blocks there are on a device. It prints B: at the beginning and G: at the
end of the device, I believe. It appears to be capable of handling
multiple beginnings and ends, but I'm not sure how that works (would a
read of the full disk device, at the end of a slice, not read a full 512
bytes? I don't know.)