Hi,

Can anyone please tell me where is the source code of
i386 boot loader in the freebsd src tree?

I found there is some code in the following paths:
# find . -name "loader*"
./share/examples/bootforth/loader.rc
./sys/boot/alpha/loader
./sys/boot/arc/loader
./sys/boot/common/loader.8
./sys/boot/efi/loader
./sys/boot/ficl/loader.c
./sys/boot/forth/loader.4th
./sys/boot/forth/loader.4th.8
./sys/boot/forth/loader.conf
./sys/boot/forth/loader.conf.5
./sys/boot/forth/loader.rc
./sys/boot/i386/loader
./sys/boot/i386/loader/loader.rc
./sys/boot/pc98/loader
./sys/boot/sparc64/loader

Obviously different arch has different boot loader. If
I just want to see the src of i386 boot loader, is the
path ./sys/boot/i386/loader the correct source for
this? I remembered there is part of the boot loader
code is written in assembly, but I couldn't find it
here... I may be had a bad memory...

Thanks
Sam.