On Aug 20, 2005, at 6:15 AM, Pat Maddox wrote:

I run courier-imap, works really well for me.

I'm reading this thread because courier-imap works but I'm less than happy with maillog being flooded with:

Aug 20 07:41:12 Grumpy imapd: Failed to create cache file: maildirwatch (dkelly)
Aug 20 07:41:12 Grumpy imapd: Error: Input/output error
Aug 20 07:41:12 Grumpy imapd: Check for proper operation and configuration
Aug 20 07:41:12 Grumpy imapd: of the File Access Monitor daemon (famd).

Also MacOS X Mail.app often has connection problems. Suspect that problem has something to do with mutt modifying my Maildir between Mail.app connections as once Mail.app has a good connection it stays good. OTOH procmail delivers to my Maildir INBOX which isn't much different than what I do with mutt.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]