On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 12:35:32AM +0200, David Israelsson wrote:
> Gary Kline <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> >     Are there any mime-encoding utilities? or is this something
> >     you just learn how to do?
> >
> metasend in the mail/metamail port should do the trick.

        oUtstanding!  Thanks, you've cleared up a lot other
        questions.  I do have the mailman port working for my
        library/writing group, but MIME (ick), blackbox.
        Just one more thing, David, that you may know of--
        if not, then somebody else on the list.   Can I
        include a small graphic ("IMG SRC="sartre.jpg")
        in the html mail?  When people email photos I have
        to quit mutt, bring up evolution and then click on
        some display icon.  What I'd like to do is have the
        icon "just-appear" at top or bottom of message.
        No mouse-clickng required.  If the user//receient
        has to click to see my icon/picture/graphic, I'll
        drop it :)

        gary

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix