is this a joke?

Kent Hauser wrote:

Hi,

I've been a Unix sysadmin  (SunOS 3.x, 4.x, Solaris, FreeBSD) for 15 years,
but am now being forced to learn how to run a collection of XP boxes.

Can anyone recommend a book which explains this confusing beast? I'm talking
about a book which explains where things are put (equiv of /var/mail,
/etc/passwd, /etc/rc.conf), where application data is stored, how printers,
disks, etc are shared, how to book in "fixit disk" mode, how to
backup/restore, how to configure swap space. And also questions like why XP
is "professional", etc.

I know it's a bit off topic, but I'm having a hard time figuring the system
to what's what in XP.

Thanks, Kent