I've been starting to investigate migrating from "individual servers" to a more infrastructure approach to our servers ... namely, blade servers to run the applications on, with a SAN backend for the data ...

Specifically, I've been looking at the HP Blade / SAN hardware ... but, of course, like everyone else, HP doesn't support (or plan to support) FreeBSD ...

So, I'm curious as to what experiences ppl have had with HP ...

We're looking at the BL35 Blade server(s) with the MSA1500/MSA30 SAN backend ...

Thanks ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664