Hi,

I'm curious about what multiport (8, 16, 32 port) serial cards people have had good luck with. I'm currently using two 8-port RocketPort cards in a console server, and while they generally work, I have to use the undocumented "nrp" driver to have more than one card work at a time, and on some boots I still end up with only one card being identified.

So in short, what are others using that works? Does anyone have a clear idea of which are actively maintained?

Thanks,

Charles