Hello all,

   Im on FreeBSD 4.8-R
  my logs since over 4 months always complaining from th follow:

/kernel: Limiting closed port RST response from 243 to 200 packets per second /kernel: Limiting closed port RST response from 222 to 200 packets per second /kernel: Limiting closed port RST response from 238 to 200 packets per second

  I think its sometype of scan or attack.
My server has a range of ips, I'm not sure what is this? how to protect it? IPFW will prevent this?
  how do i know, this attack to what IP excatly?

Maybe some will advice just to ignore it as i saw around, but i cannot anymore, specially that the Hard Drive got down and corrupted, and this is a new HD.

  any advices?
  Thank you.
  Marwan