I'm trying to narrow a problem down with my new server, and want to confirm that this makes sense ...

I have a new Intel SE7520JR2 DDR2 motherboard ... when I power up the server, I get a 'BIOS Lan Console' message, then it pauses, I get 'beep-pause-beepbeepbeep' and then it continues booting ...

I can get FreeBSD installed, and it boots fine ... but after <60 minutes, the machine hangs ...

From searching the web, it looks like the Beep Codes indicate a memory
issue, but I just want to double check that I'm not mis-diagnosing the problem :(

Thanks ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664