Glenn Dawson wrote:
At 04:13 PM 9/7/2005, Maxime Paquin wrote:

Hello, I am part of a LUG or Linux Users Group at my school. Our goal is to help spread free and open source software and operating systems. We are also
doing some kind of demonstrations where we install *Nix distributions and
show how to use them. The point is, we don't have broadband access and can't download whole distros. What I (speaking for my LUG) would like to know, is
if you could send us at least one copy of FreeBSD and/or OpenBSD and/or
NetBSD. We aren't asking for a lot, only a copy would be enough since we
could pass it to each other so everybody can try it and understand how it
works.

If you are interested in sending us a copy of a *BSD, please send it to:

http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/bsd5.4?id=zBuMVwr8&mv_pc=70

Maxime Paquin - Valleyfield LUG
149 Armand Ouest, Valleyfield
Quebec, Canada
J6S 2L4

Thank you very much in advance,

Maxime Paquin

$39.99 + shipping to Canada would be quite a bit for CDROM's and a case, especially for someone on what I'm assuming is a tight budget.

I would check eBay for CD's if you can't download them. There are FreeBSD CD's on eBay from $0.99 on a "Buy It Now". I'm sure there is for OpenBSD and NetBSD as well.

If I was in Canada I'd send you guys some. Someone else may be able to send you them though. :)

-Mark