Hi,

I am trying to setup a server with two Nocona Xeons and can't decided what flags I should use in my make.conf. I have looked at the example make.conf that comes with FBSD-5.4, however, this has left me a tad bit confused. I have also checked google for a possible answer, but some people are using amd64 some are using nocona and some are just using pentium4 for their CLFAGS. Do any of you know what the best combination of flags would be for this processor? Or if any of you could post your make.conf as an example i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Me