On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:01:56 -0700 (PDT)
rolan herreria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. Can I run .exe files in this OS?

Not with out some sort of emulator like dosbox, qemu, or wine.

> 2. Can I run 3D Games in freeBSD OS like Half-life &
> Doom3?

Doom 3 will run... if it is any thing like Q3, just grab the linux
version and copy the game files over from the win32 version.

/me plays UT2004 on freebsd and is rather happy with how it runs

> 3. Can I share my files to a PC using Microsoft XP?

Yeah, check out Samba.

> 4. Can you give me some OS running 3D games except
> Microsoft?

Huh? I don't understand what you are asking here.