I would like to be able to setup a system so that on power up I can choose weather to boot into either i386 or amd64. Is this possible or would I some how have to install the two releases on their own?

No matter what I do above I would also like to be able to have a user log in no matter which kernel is up and have their own home directory. I am guessing that if I put /usr/home on its own then that could solve that idea?

Anyone doing anything like this or know of a site to point me at for some information?

                                Thanks
                                Sean