I'm trying to run some tests on a new server that I'm putting together, and would like to run some memory tests ... I found memtest86, but it runs on floppies, which doesn't help me, since I don't have a floppy drive on this thing :(

I've been doing my BIOS updates using a bootable USB Disk-on-Key device, and am wondering if anyone knows of a way of either getting memtest86 to "write" to this device *or* something else I can run that would do similar?

I have FreeBSD 4.11 already installed, so if there is something *good* that I can just install from ports and run on the command line, that is cool too ...

Thanks ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664