# [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 2002-12-10 20:28:06 +0200:
> On 2002-12-10 10:12, Hansel Yapadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is it possible to install all packages that available in the 1-4 cds
> > ?

    yes.

> > How to install all packages in one click ( I don`t need to select
> > the packages one by one ) ?

    impossible. you could probably do something along these lines:

    # cd /usr/ports
    # for f in */*/Makefile; do (cd ${f%/*} && make install); done

    but that would take from a few weeks to maybe half a year depending
    on your hardware.

    alternatively, you could do it with binary packages.  I don't use
    them much, so figuring *that* out is up to you.

    (Giorgos, I hope you don't mind me leaving you out of the cc. :)