hello,
I'm running freebsd 5.4 with fluxbox and with nautilus file manager.
Installing themes and icons with gnome is really easy, but how do you
install themes and icons for nautilus without having the entire gnome wm
installed?

For example the "dropline nuovo":
http://art.gnome.org/download/themes/icon/1112/ICON-DroplineNuovo.tar.bz
2

(files are extracted to the following directories ./themes and ./icons
(actually .icons is symlink to .themes)

And now? How do I enable these icons to be used as default in nautilus?

I've been googling around, and I found that nautilus uses the
[gtk]theme. That doesn't mean a lot to me (as a windowmanager novice).

What are my next steps to get it work?
(If possible I really don't want to install the entire gnome manager!!!)

I would really appreciate any help or comments
greetings
didier