Hi all,
Here is a true mystery for you. Please help if you can
I have received no response at earlier times thanks...

I have an ADSL gateway ( pppoe via userppp so tun0
uses my de0 NIC)
I config my kernel to do IPFilter stuff as per
schlacters tute.
I put no matter what rule in and it will no longer
connect to my ADSL ISP. gets as far as dialing (not
eve the first big P in ppp debug and the connection
dies. No IPFIlter and it works...Help.
Is it the interfaces? If I use
allow all from any to any
that has got to be pretty open...
still no worky.
Anyone aware of strangeness to correct here?
Thanks Keith

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send your seasons greetings online this year!