Date: 11 Dec 2002 17:21:16 -0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at magnesium.net.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
216.254.0.194 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 sorry, relaying denied, please configure SMTP authentication if
coming from another ISP. See
http://support.speakeasy.net/cgi-bin/support.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_refno=021016-000084
       (#5.7.1)
Giving up on 216.254.0.194.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 11 Dec 2002 09:21:16 -0800
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: kkkk

kkkk

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Gary Kline  Seattle FBSD Users' Group (seafug)      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Thought Unlimited Org                   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]