From: Norbert Koch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:50 PM
To: Jack L. Stone
Cc: Eric Six; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: Cron script problem....

"Jack L. Stone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi!

> Eric: I'm no script expert, but perhaps if you added the full path to perl
> in the cron line. That's usually a problem....

Shouldn't be the case here, because then, the script wouldn't start at
all, but as Eric has pointed out it runs up to the first SSH call.

Eric,

it might be a good idea to call ssh with the -v switch and capture the
output of the command.  Maybe it sheds some light into your problem.

Do you use the same user for interactive and cronjob operation?

norbert.