On 10/6/05, Mikael Backman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
> I use Portupgrade to install apps every now and then.
> How often should I cvsup the ports?

I usually cvsup the ports every time I install a port.  That way I
know I'm getting the latest available ports.  There's not much point
in running cvsup when you are not going to be using the result.

Similarly, I update the source only when I'm going to be updating the
system.  Otherwise, I want to keep the source I actually used to build
the system, in case I need to rebuild something.

- Bob