Massimiliano Stucchi wrote:
On 081005, 10:52, Kiffin Gish wrote:

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 15:21 -0500, Kevin Kinsey wrote:

Kiffin Gish wrote:

What;s a good client utility for MySQL.

You mean, other than this?

   mysql>

:-D

Actually I was referring to something more graphical.

cd /usr/ports/database/mysqlcc

Graphical, and officially from MySQL AB.

Cheers

For the list archives, i just got this link (from the PostgreSQL weekly newsletter):

http://www.rekallrevealed.org

written in python, with drivers for mysql, postgresql under gpl, other DBs available commercially.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship whatsoever with Total Rekall, and I havent used their products - I am not endorsing them in any way.

best,
Beto