Ugo Bellavance wrote:
Hi,

I tried installing 5.4 on my Dell D800 laptop. After the first boot, my keyboard stopped working. I don't know what to do from now or if it is even worth the effort. Should I try 6.0RC?

Regards,

I have 5.4 installed on a 2 year old Dell D800 laptop and so far everything works perfectly except for my CDROM (which I'm beginning to think is failing anyway).

You might want to check the boot messages and see what keyboard drivers it's loading, or connecting an external keyboard and seeing if that works.

Wayne