Hi.  I am writing up a doc for the fbsd community that covers usage of ports.
I have two
commands that allow me to assertain the amount of disk space being utilized by
currently
installed ports.  I would like to make a shell script (bourne or bash) out of
them but I am not
sure how.

1. This gives me the amount of space (kB) taken up by the 10 largest ports:

$ pkg_info -as | grep ^[0-9] | sort -gr | head -10 | cut -c 1-6

Example output:
240695
59274
55526
54271
47418
42644
35364
31091
29181
28745

2. Using one figure from above list I produce the details of the corresponding
port:

$ pkg_info -as | grep -B3 240695

Output:
Information for linux_base-8-8.0_6:

Package Size:
240695  (1K-blocks)

I would like the output of the script to be the above but for all ten ports
(~40 lines; insert
a blank line between each?).  I know I need some sort of iteration but I am
rusty on scripting.
 Can anyone help?