Daniel Molina Wegener wrote:
    I have sent a PR (yesterday) with a patch through send-pr,
when I will realize if this one were accepted?

That depends on a lot of things. Important patches often get considered in a day or two, ones that are big/complex/etc may take longer. Security issues are also considered at a high priority.

It helps to CC: someone responsible for the thing being patched, if there is such a person. In particular, patches sent to a port maintained by nobody can sit for weeks or even months. :-)

If you're looking for additional insight, local conventions seem to suggest that one should wait a week after submitting a patch, and then ask about it mentioning the PR #. This gives maintainers who are away on a business trip, vacation, or other aspects of RealJob/RealLife(tm) adequate time to review the PR.

If the PR sits for longer than 1 month, bring it up again as a maintainer timeout, if appropriate (ie, a PR about updating a port), or send a short email with the PR # and a description of the issue to one of the higher-level channels like releng, portmgr, etc.

--
-Chuck