-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Christophe Simon
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 4:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I have samba stability problems under FreeBSD 4.7

Hi, i have stability problems with samba 3 under freebds 4.7.

I use samba to act as a PDC on a microsoft domain. The exact problem is that

the identification works perfectly at network startup, but 10 to 20 minutes
later, the identification with the same login + password fail. If i restart
network (/etc/netstart), it works perfectly again, and 10 to 20... and so
on.

I am new under FreeBSD, so i made a standard installation, and i installed
samba 3 through ftp server.

Does anyone had problems with samba under FreeBSD, and does any one have a
solution ?

Thanks !