I found this notation on regarding cyrus-sasl on the FreeBSD site
<http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/smtp-auth.html>.

This is a snippet of the article:

Install security/cyrus-sasl from the ports. You can find this port in
security/cyrus-sasl. security/cyrus-sasl has a number of compile time
options to choose from and, for the method we will be using here, make
sure to select the pwcheck option.

Does this apply to cyrus-sasl2 as well? I tried 'make config' but that
produced nothing. I do not see any option for the 'pwcheck' option in
the Makefile. What, if any compile options should I include on the
command line? I am running FreeBSD 5.4 at present.

--
Gerard Seibert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]