I'm installing sendmail.8.13.3 on FBSD 5.4 on node.domain1.com.

I've configured /etc/mail/local-host-names to accept mail for
domain1.com and domain2.com.

My user names look like bob.domain1.com and (a different Bob)
bob.domain2.com.

Inside /etc/mail/virtusertable I map
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       bob.domain1.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       bob.domain2.com

Inbound all is well. BUT,

What I can't figure out is how to masquerade mail from bob.domain1.com
as being from [EMAIL PROTECTED] AND ALSO HAVE bob.domain2.com masqueraded
as being from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

One test of this working is to be able to register both Bob's in the
FreeBSD mailing lists as [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ideas? References?

Thanks,

-gayn

Bristol Systems Inc.