On 11/14/05, Dinesh Nair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/14/05 23:56 Billy Tallis said the following:
> > The real problem is that BTX never gets around to loading any kernel.
>
> what are the errors you're getting at the btx boot: prompt ?

There are no errors at the boot: prompt. It is when I hit enter to
actually boot that I get a register dump followed by the message "BTX
halted" and the screeen blanks. From here, I have to press the reset
button. I never see the copyright messages from the kernel.

It seems that DMA can cause this problem, so I did what I could to
turn it off in the bios, to no avail.

Thanks