Quoting Yann Golanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Add the following instead of the same named section in your
> /etc/X11/XF86COnfig:
> Section "InputDevice"
>         Identifier  "Mouse0"
>         Driver      "mouse"
>         Option      "Protocol" "Auto"
>         Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
>         Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
> EndSection
>
> Then compile rxvt with --with-mousewheel et voilas.

I bougth a PS2 Optical Mouse... Unknown Brand.
I managed to make it work. Though I have to unplug it and replug it before using
it or it would simply stay on the left corner of the screen... dunno why :)

I tried to make the wheel work but it doesn't...
Is is possible to know what parameters to put in ZAxisMapping Option ?
I mean, is there any program that says "you're pushing button 3" ?
Or is it always "4 5" and I won't have my wheel working ?

Thanx

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Swiss - QUARK Media House