I've run into the problen bedore with firefox anf linux-firefox.
        Now similar probs with Ubuntu on my  test server.  I login to
        NPR or any web audio site and play things selecting their
        "Real Audio" button.  I just tested a windows site and mplugin
        worked just fine.  But when I selected "Real Audio", firefox
        auto-loads the mplayer plugin.  Then, after trying to connect,
        it stops.

        I'd be pleased to use just one audio app  that does everything:
        mp3, mp4/aacplus, realplay streams, or windows.  What do I
        need to do to enable this?   Should I pkg_delete my real/helix
        port?  Is having both realplay and mplayer/mplayerplugin causing
        the confusion?   Any ideas?

        gary

--
   Gary Kline     [EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.thought.org     Public service Unix