>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Subject: Cron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> /usr/libexec/save-entropy
>>
>> 5 : not found
>>
>> I have noticed that while still at the command line, the number "5"
>> sporadically appears in the boot messages; the system responds with the
>> equivalent of "don't know what that's for..." message.
>>
>> Anyone have a suggestion about what this is and how I should fix it?
>> Thank
>> you.
>
> Carefully check your /etc/rc.conf file for something uncommented or
> corrupted.
> I had the same problem with This: not found and it turned out to be a line
> in
> the header was uncommented and the next word was "This". It about drove me
> batty until I found it.
>
> Beech

Hi, Beech -

I found this bit of stuff in the rc.conf:

# -- sysinstall generated deltas -- # Mon Oct  3 08:28:56 2005
moused_flags=""ZAxisMapping" "4 5" "

I don't understand why there are doubled-double quotes. This is the only
place in rc.conf that there is a number 5. Not sure what that command does
to the mouse daemon or if it's even a correct call.

Kind regards,
-- paz.