Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2005 14:25 schrieb Fabian Keil:
> Stevan Tiefert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Fabian Keil schrieb:

> > > It should finish without any errors.

> > > That is bad as well.

> > > Please post the output of cdrecord dev=3,0,0 -atip,
> > > and the last four lines of the c2scan.
> >
> > Second, the output of "cdrecord -atip dev=1,0,0":
> >
> > Cdrecord-Clone 2.01 (i386-unknown-freebsd5.4) Copyright (C) 1995-2004
> > Jörg Schilling
> > scsidev: ´1,0,0´
> > scsibus: 1 target: 0 lun: 0
> > Using libscg version ´schily-0.8´.
> > Device type: Removable CD-ROM
> > Version: 0
> > Response Format: 1
> > Vendor_info: ´LG      ´
> > Identifikation: ´CD-RW CED-8080B ´
> > Revision: ´1.06´
>
> [...]
>
> > Manufacturer: CMC Magnetics Corporation
> >
> > Third, the output of "readcd dev=1,0,0 -c2scan":
> >
> > Read speed: 5645 kB/s (CD 32x, DVD 4x).
> > Write speed: 1411 kB/s (CD 8x, DVD 1x).
> > Capacity: 198010 Blocks = 396020 kBytes = 386 MBytes = 405 prMB
> > Sectorsize: 2048 Bytes
> > Copy from SCSI (1,0,0) disk to file ´/dev/null´
> > end: 198010
> > addr: 198010 cnt: 10
> > Time total: 225.993sec
> > Read 511654.75 kB at 2264.0 kB/sec.
> > Total of 0 hard read errors.
> > C2 errors total: 0 bytes in 0 sectors on disk
> > C2 errors rate: 0.000000%
> > C2 errors on worst sector: 0, sectors with 100+ C2 errors: 0
>
> If you try cdda2wav -B dev=1,0,0 -paranoia, do you get
> as bad results as with 3,0,0?
>
> What is the result of readcd dev=3,0,0 -c2scan?
>
> Fabian
When I used dev=3,0,0 the CD-RW was connected on a PCI-EIDE-Host-Adapter. I
thought that the chipset of my mainboard don't support any correct writing of
CD-DAs. But the EIDE-Controller of the mainboard and the Host-Adapter do have
both the same results... dev=1,0,0 is the same CD-RW connected on the
mainboard.

With regards
Stevan